This week we are going to do a departure from our usual blog posts about Phoenix rental properties and Phoenix property management to start our annual activity guide per season for metro Phoenix. We have decided to start with March since it is prime season in Phoenix, AZ since the weather is the best! With so many activity options what to do first??? We will outline our top 5 suggestions:
1. Catch a spring training game! With 10 spring training stadiums within the metro Phoenix area there is sure to be a team playing somewhere while you are here. If you a like a less crowded area to enjoy your game visit the stadiums in the far west valley such as Goodyear Ball Park.
2. Stroll through our new Aquarium! The OdySea Aquarium is the largest in the Southwest and it is very conveniently located right off of the 101 major freeway. Visit lots of very diversified exhibits with many being interactive.
3. Hike one of our awesome mountains! Visit Camelback Mountain for example for a challenging work out with great views. Make sure to take plenty of water and wear athletic shoes though because the exercise along with the sun and dry air can make you extra thirsty.
4. Get in a game of golf at one of our award winning golf courses! The nice thing is that metro Phoenix has so many courses that you are sure to find one that matches your talent. Just bring your patience because rounds here can be slow due to the large number of golfers during high season.
5. Visit the MIM! The Musical Instrument Museum ("MIM") is a great option for museum lovers. The collection there spans over 6,000 instruments from around the world. On the first floor alone you will find instruments, concert footage, clothing of renowned musicians and more.
RPMWV Phx offers full service Phoenix Real Estate & Phoenix Property Management services. For additional information you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 623-748-7800.