Over the last several years, the technology being utilized to assist with residential property management has changed by leaps and bounds! Where it used to be that only hand written tenant ledgers were possible, the new technology allows for accurate electronic tenant ledgers, up to the minute accounting, constant communication with tenants and residents and much more. Additionally, it is a great way to document and communicate issues within the "Rental Property Triangle" of the tenant, owner and property management team.
Here are just a few examples of how the new technology assists with residential property management:
1. Property owner 24/7 access to information about their property
2. Detailed accounting record regarding the cost and revenue of your rental property
3. Faster response time to your questions and quicker resolution of issues for your tenants
4. Less owner time spent dealing with getting facts clarified - no need for owner's to wait for the one assigned staff member to return their call as all staff can access the electronic system to read through detailed/accurate notes
5. Electronic history of important details about your property
When shopping for Phoenix residential property management services, be sure to inquire about the property manager's current technology and access for property owners and tenants as it could be the difference between selecting just a property manager or selecting the best property manager!